Thursday, April 16, 2009

im rude in this msg..shit!

shit you..
d**n shit!
u r SUK!!
u say dun wan hurt anyone feelings..but i think u r hurting my feeling..ur word is rude..i hate sms with u..
u say u dint hurt me?huh?!f*** you..u think u r very professional arh?
very fei cai larh!alwyz asking "you de mei de"(chinese)..
im not feeling annoying oso cannot larh..
u think im serious when im saying those word..??!u r wrong..u the one dunno wat im a person is..i can say i hav wrong..but u oso hav wrong!
alwyz say "if u think im meaningless then u can either dump me o 4gv me"
n ask me for chosing wan to dump or 4gv..r u a bodoh?
f*** f*** f*** f***..u r a shit..pig shit larh u!
if im not ur friend..im gona kick ur smal ass n kick u to holan!ish!
suk suk suk suk SUK!




wat the?ASK me "can u give me ur answer plz????"WAT??!u think im going to ans u?OMG!wat should i ans?i think i very hav those meaningless friend..like YOU!
Dump or 4gv?
u say u wan dump..
me?
im not going to answer any answer to you....

2 comments:

Micz_micz said...

Hey...relax gal ^^ We're always here...

Jiun Jiun said...

haha..u noe the next day--today..i suddenly forgot i fight to my friend last day..haha..im okay now..but..her friend larh tat i noe de..keep asking me to make friend with her again..haiz..so annoying!!