Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25 August~life

im tired..
my whole body have alot of bruises
BUT
it was fun today!!
wee~~im flying..
but not my turn
cause im too heavy..
learning how to use camera and photoshop right now
yuan zi~~~~u must teach me..PLEASE~~hehe^^
today,my arm crack or crap?dunno..dont care..
anyway today im a half "bian tai" and half "normal people"
thanks to bonnie,kenneth and teacher wei yi..=_=''
i haven do it correct,MAN=_=
today saw my beloved "fui zu rou"
know who is that?
yeap its you
Framey Liew!!hahahaXD
seems like your looks look young abit liao..but you fat already..
hehe..please dont kill me
tu larh..cal u come dance with us..but u dun wan..
FUI ZU ROU!!haha
tired..lazy type already..=)wee~~flying ........................in my dream

6 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

Ur Arm "Crack"! not Crap! unless ur arm has a hole to release S*** la XD

Jiun Jiun said...

shit..haha..thanks anyway..XD

Katary said...

aiyo.. 1st day only mah.. haha =p

Jiun Jiun said...

ya lorh..but the 2nd day..my whole body oh cheh orh..how urs?was it fun?

Katary said...

hehe.. u'll c on friday la..

Yuanzikongjian said...

now only i see my name suddenly appear here. wat a surprise!