Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 january 2010

i miss aaron and you!!lols..haha..cepat slp orh you!i still haven know what i can do now..maybe will lambat tell u my answer.

the 4th day in school..still haven really know anyone in class..prefect things again..i think i say here will bored..but,i still wanna say..today just chot by a student from s1 de..urgh..i dint do anything to him also..haiz..prefect always kena this kind of thing de..i just do my job..learning right now..today have a house meeting in the hall..its was fun..saw johan dance,he is funny,act like a gay..haha.copy the girls generation movie de style.i love you yellow house!!this year i will take my grade 5 piano theory exam on september..i have to try my best!cause its 1st time.

the 4th day in school,its true,i still miss you.i dunno how to control myself..wish that 1 year will past like 1 day,as you said!!=(
the 4th day,i saw the "bird" everyday..its sad!not easy to forget the sad memories..
the 4th day,i saw aXXXX everyday,of cause..but someone eye is watching at me.feeling bad!!is it still have the feel to him?wanna clean my brain and close my eyes!stop missing him and look at him!!im crazy!!........................

No comments: