Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i said i scare kazat,BUT today.....see my blog larh!!

Oh my god!!just now grill beef..Man!!i saw kazat..
1st thing..shout!!
2nd thing..run!!
3rd thing..cry!!
But..today..1st i shout then run away..then go back to the kitchen again..because scold by my dad he said :what so scare?!Next time if u are a worker.,i think you are no longer at there to work!cause always scare this scare that!!
ok i go back...

what i do is..using 5 minutes to fight with a little kazat..
no things to do.i go spray the place that the kazat come from..i so..=_=''
it change is..

one kazat coming out again..i spray..i kick..i run..i shout..i kill it
another one again..
Shit..how i grill my beef orh..later "lung" lorh!!
continue my things..
Another kazat again..
this time special..
1st run
2nd shout
3rd say "mummy!!我无法受到这样大的刺激,一天打死3只kazat!!"
4rd i Cry!!!!!!my tears coming out..

see picture 1st..

hehe..i kill it!!好感动!!


我打扁的

好恶心!!

yuck!

this is a very cant forget night!

好难忘记,不是难忘

5 comments:

Skyler said...

congratulations! you have graduated from the university of cockroach in bachelor of insects, major in killing.

ballerina said...

Yoyoyo....
BRAVO..!!
BRAVE..!!

jackjack said...

your english ah...
very "geng"

Stefan McKitty said...

Qiao Jiun!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Seriously need to laugh at u when I see you next time!!! XD

JohnLee said...

good timing